Absentee Ballot Provision:
- Absentee ballots for elections will be available to all members who do not have a home email address on file with CCEA.
- Only members who do not have a home email address may request an absentee ballot from March 12, 2018 until March 16, 2018.
- Members will need to request via email or by letter an absentee ballot from the following committee members based on their assigned level.
Elementary / Manchester Elementary: Rona Haddaway email@example.com
Middle School / North Carroll Middle: Cathy DeStefano firstname.lastname@example.org
High School / Manchester Valley HS: Jason Cashen email@example.com
- Absentee ballots must be returned to the respective level committee member by the close of school on March 29, 2018 via email, fax, or hard copy through the pony.
- To ensure election security, absentee ballots sent through the pony must be returned to the designated representative in a double sealed envelope. Member’s name and building location must be on the outside envelope and the secret ballot in the inside envelope.
- Campaigning will officially begin on March 12, 2018.
**On March 12, 2018 or there about, CCEA will publish an Election issue of the CCEA Advocate.**
View CCEA Advocate here: Advocate 2018